TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: April 01, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Online LR providing services through mobile application available on google play store and website (https://onlinelr.com/), where both of this can be referred as the platform.
This document referred as “Terms & conditions” can be assumed as governing policies for the use of and access of the platform and services. This document will be a legally enforceable binding agreement between the user of the OnlineLR platform and Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited.
By continuing the use of the platform and access to the services, the user represents that he/she has read terms & conditions and undertaken to comply with all the laws, rules and regulations applicable to use of OnlineLR platform.
Online LR (Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited) reserves all the rights to update or entirely change, specific or entire portion of the platform which includes but not limited to algorithm, dataflow, designs, service offerings along with Terms & Conditions. Such amendments can be done with or without informing users as and when required at sole discretion of “Online LR”.
All the users are suggested to look out for the changes made on the platform from time to time. User agrees that Online LR shall not be liable to any user or third party for update or change in Terms & Conditions, platform or services.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority. Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited, 305, 3rd Floor, Siddharaj Zavod, Near Sargasan Cross Road, S.G. Highway, Sargasan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382006. Country refers to: Gujarat, India Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet. Service refers to the Website. Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator. Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service. Website refers to Online LR , accessible from https://www.onlinelr.com/ You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- This agreement is referred to as “Terms & Conditions”, where Online LR is a Service provider and the user of the platform is the service user.
- The user of the platform agrees he/she will be held liable for any activities occurred using the profile. The company shall not be liable for any such activities.
- The user will be completely liable for managing the confidentiality of the credentials allowing usage of the platform. In case of any unauthorised access or security breach detected to user profile, the user must immediately notify the company.
- The user agrees and undertake that all the information provided on the platform is valid and correct, and the company shall not be liable for any misleading, inappropriate, incorrect or false information uploaded by any user.
- The user agrees to receive communications from company including but not limited to, (i) promotional offers and services by the company (ii) information about transactions that took place over the platform (iii) all other matters related to services or platform.
- All the users understand that Online LR will not be liable for any actions taken by platform users.
- All the users agree not to use the platform except mentioned here in these document.
- All the users agree not to disclose any information or origin of information transmitted/ communicated through the platform.
- Any user shall not upload any kind of false or misleading information on the platform. In such case Online LR reserves all the rights to freeze or terminate the account of the user for such act.
- Users shall not use the platform for any unlawful or prohibited purpose by the terms & any state or central government laws, rules and regulations.
- Users shall not input, upload or update any kind of information/data/file containing virus/programme that are intended to damage/harm the platform, server or the platform in any manner.
- Any user shall not use any kind of device, system, software, computer program, algorithm or any such process to monitor or copy any part of the platform or servers to obtain any information.
- User shall not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between “Online LR” and user by expressing or implying that “Online LR” is either related or that “Online LR” supports, sponsors, endorses or contributes to the user.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Online LR name and logo, and other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the platform are trademarks of Eco Transport Solution Pvt. Ltd. These trademarks cannot be used in connection with any other product or service that is not Company’s service, in any manner that can cause confusion among Online LR’s users or in any way that can criticize or dishonour “Online LR” and its operations.
Any kind of use of Online LR trademarks including copy, modification or publication of these trademarks without written consent of the company is strictly prohibited. Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited Is the sole owner of the trademarks, its rights and all the content available on and through platform.
If there are any other product or company name used or shown in the Online LR platform, it might be trademarks of the respective owners.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
All the users agree that Online LR may terminate or freeze use of the platform or its service or its content, with or without any reason or notice in its sole discretion; if the company determines that the user has violated the agreement for the use of the platform. Such type of violation from any user will be assumed as an unlawful and unfair business practice that might cause damage or harm Online LR and for that monetary remedies may be inadequate. In such circumstances, the user agrees that Online LR may claim any equitable relief that Online LR deems necessary or appropriate.
Users also agree that Online LR shall not be liable to users or any other third party for any freeze or termination of use of platform, service and information. Upon such suspension or termination, customer must immediately:
(a) Stop using the platform, and
(b) Delete any copies of information from any part of the platform.
After such freeze or termination of use of platform or service, accessing to platform, service and information would be assumed as an act of trespassing.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
In case of settlement related to insurance, Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited will not be held responsible in case of any mishaps, calamities or disasters.
In case generated lorry receipt / bilty receipt would be considering as a legal proof while Vehicle is detained by RTO or Police during transit then Eco Transport Solutions Private Limited is not liable for paying any kind of charges.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
REFER ONLINELR APP AND WIN REWARDS
- Under the Refer and Earn Offer, all subscribers of EcoTransport Solutions Private Limited(“OnlineLR”) in India are encouraged to participate for a chance to win exciting bonus
- This Offer is only available for all mobile subscribers of OnlineLR in India.
- Under this Offer, an OnlineLR subscriber may send an invite link generated through the OnlineLR application, available on Apple’s Store and Google Play Store, to another person.
- On referring another person to avail OnlineLR’s mobility services and successful payment by a new person, the Referrer and the Referee shall get gift coupons (“Coupons”) from OnlineLR. These coupons may be utilized further to avail discount for next purchase from OnlineLR.
If Referrer is existing user he/she will get Rs 100 bonus amount.
If referee is existing user he/she will get Rs 100 bonus amount which can be used for next transactions.
- The awarded Coupons will be available to the Referrer and the Referee on their OnlineLR application, on the subscription page or under the “Apply Bonus” switch. On the subscriber choosing to redeem these Coupons, these would be auto-applied to their account.
- The invite link generated through the OnlineLR app may be shared with the Referrer’s friends & group through Whatsapp, SMS, other social media apps or email. The Referrer becomes eligible to be awarded the Coupon once the Referees download the OnlineLR app using the shared link and complete the required registration including refers code.
- It is clarified that only New Users would be eligible to become a Referee and get the Coupons. New Users would mean users who did not have account of the OnlineLR app and signing up for the first time.
- There is no restriction on the number of people a subscriber can refer. However, it is clarified that a Referrer can only accumulate only certain amount while subscribing for OnlineLR throughout the Offer.
- OnlineLR shall not be obligated or liable in any respects to answer queries/ doubts/ clarifications for any deduction in referral bonus amount, or for process of allocating the amount.
- By availing of this Offer, it shall be deemed that the subscribers have accepted these terms and conditions, and they acknowledge and consent to disclosing of their contact details to OnlineLR.
- These terms and conditions shall constitute an agreement between OnlineLR and each individual participant of the Offer, and these terms shall be binding on the participants.
- OnlineLR will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond OnlineLR’s reasonable control. If OnlineLR suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. OnlineLR will not be liable to compensate any participant for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, OnlineLR and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gandhinagar, Gujarat alone.
For any help or grievance about this Privacy Policies, you can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or sent letter to following address:
ECO TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS,
305, Siddhraj Zavod,
Near Sargasan Cross Road,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382006